Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, owned by ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L.. Browsing the website of ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. confers the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications. You agree to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. You will be liable to ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Identification and communications
ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L.
- Its VAT number is: B23780950
- Its registered office is at: P.I. LOS OLIVARES. CALLE HUELMA 6. PARCELA 4 - (23009) JAEN
All notifications and communications made to ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. will be considered effective, for all purposes, as long as they are made by the means specified above.
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and timeliness of all data you provide to ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. and you will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services of EL ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contents contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or carry out actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services by means of the massive consumption of computer resources through which ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. provides its services.
- Attempt to access other people's data or restricted areas of the computer systems of ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. or third parties.
- Impersonating another user, public authorities or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. without being understood as transferred any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, you who access this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any type which appear on the website are the property of ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L., and it may not be construed that the use of or access thereto confers any rights over them. without it being understood that the use or access to the same confers any right over the same.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorisation from ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L.. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L., or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
Exclusion of guarantees and liabilityROWESSFITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. declines any responsibility for information found outside this website and which is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered on this website. ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must contact ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious matters concerning the ROWESS FITNESS SOLUTIONS S.L. website, Spanish legislation shall apply. website, Spanish legislation shall apply, and the Courts and Tribunals closest to the headquarters of (Spain) shall have jurisdiction.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.